In the last couple of weeks my "What is Love?" free BOM pattern passed a milestone - 1000 lovely people have decided that they would like to stitch these little blocks. And that has to be cause for a celebration!
So I've put together a little parcel of goodies for you - five sweet gifts.
1. There's my Garden Dreams Calendar pattern. This has been my most popular pattern over the years. You can have a better look here.
2. Then there's my Sewing Etui. You can read about that on my previous blog post.
3. I've also included a water bottle carrier so you can carry your 600 ml bottles of water in style.
4. Then there's a little felt key ring and ....
5. So many have commented about the cupcake pincushions, I just had to include one in the prize.*
* Basket not included
I am very interested in the relationship between the seasons and colour so I'd love to hear what season you enjoy most and the type of colours you like. So leave a comment on this blog before midnight (Central Australian time) next Saturday 21st November and I will chose a winner next Sunday!
Looking forward to hearing from you.