August 15, 2010

Free Pattern - Gifts of Grace Block 7

It's time for the next block in our free Gifts of Grace block of the month pattern.  How are you going with stitching your blocks?  I've seen some gorgeous interpretations of the blocks on your blogs and have put some of the photos below.  I LOVE seeing what you have done so leave a comment or send me an e-mail to let me know when you have photos of your completed blocks.

This month's block is all about loyal commitment - Faithfulness.  As usual, you can find this new block, and all the other blocks in the pattern, on my website here.  Scroll down to the bottom of that page to see them all ready for download.



Now, here's some beautiful work to drool over:

Don't you love Ine's block in red:


And look at these wonderful green tones that Elaine has used:


And here's Teresa's bright and happy version:.


Enjoy!

Happy stitching!
Val

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Val! I just had to pop over and thank you for coming by and visiting my blog. I'm so happy you entered my giveaway. I love meeting people so far away. And thank you for your kind comments.

BTW - I love your creations. What beautiful hand stitching you do! I can't wait to come back again and spend some time peeking at your post.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Martina said...

Hi val! Thanks again for another lovely block I really enjoy them and managed to finish the last 4 blocks during holidays. So I am ready for this one.
be blessed
Martina

Allie said...

Oh gosh another gorgeous block - I love it Val - I'm sorry to say I haven't started these yet, I've been on a designing frenzy myself and it takes me SO long to make things. I think I want to do them in pink and green though...we'll see....I really love the yellow in Teresa's blocks!

Chrissie said...

Hi Val, I have just finished my EBCC challenge project entitled keepsakes. I used your Love BOM which I slightly modified, thank you so much for the inspiration.
Chrissie

Melody said...

Hi Val,
Thank you so much for this lovely BOM. I am really enjoying sewing it