October 16, 2016

Bell Christmas Tree Ornament - free pattern

Today I am just touching base as I land on the computer for a very short while. We have had a wonderful week away with our local Birdwatching Club. It's always a delight to spend time with friends who have the same interest in our wonderful Australian bird life. 

I hit home in time to do all the washing and ironing before I packed again to go off to the Creative Craft Retreat. Our daughter flew down from more than 1000 kms away to attend, so of course it was wonderful to spend a weekend away with her doing what we both love.

Now we're home again and another two of our children plus their spouses have arrived to spend the week with us before the wedding of one of our grandsons. As you can imagine, I won't be spending much time on the computer!!!

I have another free pattern for you in our Christmas Tree ornament series. This time it is a sweet bell embroidered with pretty stitches, ricrac, beads and a folly bell.


You can find the pattern here in my Craftsy Store. 
Have fun making another decoration for your tree.

Before I go, I will show you another of my PASSES (Projects At a Stand-still). It is a different coloured version of my very first free Block of the Month way back in 2009, "What is Love?". I prepared and worked most of the stitcheries many years ago and then it just sat in the PASS drawer. I figured it really was time it was completed! 


Now to go and catch up on more conversation!!!

Val

6 comments:

Melody said...

So lovely to catch up with your daughter. Thank you for this gorgeous project...off to Craftsy now.

margaret said...

thank you for this I am busy making tree decorations etc for Wheatfields Hospice Xmas fair where my daughter is a nurse and yours will be come in in very handy must catch up on the ones I have missed.
Yes I agree about time you finnished your neglected table mat

Nanna Chel said...

Val I hope the wedding goes well. Thanks for the pattern once again.

M.Christine said...

De merveilleuses décoration de Noêl ,merci de ce partage!
C'est admirable
Amicalement

Kerrie (Kezzie) said...

Hi Val

Sounds like life is busy with lovely family time and special celebrations. Have a wonderful time with family, and enjoy all the excitement of a wedding in the family!

Thanks for the free Christmas tree decoration pattern. As with all your designs this one is lovely.

Blessings

Kerrie

Anonymous said...

Love the finish. Thanks for the bell, that might be just what I need for a project. I'm so happy you are getting so much time with family! The most important people in life - yay!