February 12, 2017

Free Block of the Month Wall Quilt - Block 2

Today I have the second block for you in the free 


The next item in our wardrobe is Tolerance - an attribute we sure need to put on every day!


So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe
God picked out for you ... 
Be tolerant with one another.
Colossians 3:13


A few people have asked when these blocks are being made available. I plan to upload them at the beginning of the third week of each month. They will each then be available until the end of this year. So don't worry if you miss one, you can always go back and collect it.


Block 2 is available in my Craftsy Store. I hope you enjoy stitching it.

I have done a bit more work on my row quilt which is full of lovely appliques. Here's the preparations for a pot which is now filled with plenty of flowers:


Do you like my little hinge on the gate?:


It's part of a key charm plus some chain stitching. My quilt is almost ready to put together, but I've had another commission to attend to so have had to put it aside for a week or so!

My husband and I are so blessed to have some wonderful friends. A dear couple turned up with these gorgeous carnations and roses to brighten our week when I was feeling a bit down:


Totally blessed!
... and I hope you are this week too.

Happy stitching!
Val

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Val Thanks for making the BOM free. Your finished example looks lovely.
Your row quilt is gorgeous-so cute. I love the little details that you have put in.

Bless you Kerrie (Kezzie)

Guida said...

Thank you for this pattern, hope you feel better soon. Guida

Petal49 said...

Thank you for your lovely free patterns. Your flowers are beautiful and I hope they continie to make you feel better.

Createology said...

I do hope you are feeling better. You are very generous to share your designs for this 2017 quilt. I will try to add your button to my blog. Honestly I will probably not be able to do the Stitcheries since life is directing me elsewhere. Blessings...

Sharm said...

Super excited to see this next block, but better still I love the Word that is being shared with each block - they are lovely reminders of whats important. I do hope you are feeling a little boosted up by now, and yes, your hinge is quite the cuteness factor!!!