July 16, 2017

Free Block of the Month Wall Quilt - Block 7

This month's block in the free Block of the Month Wall Quilt
is all about 'humility'.


So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you. Dress yourself in humility.  
Colossians 3:12-14

There's a little bit of stitching and some pretty flowers:


I picked up a packet of these tiny wooden coat hangers some time ago. They sat in the drawer waiting for just the right project, so of course one of them had to appear on this wall hanging.


I hope you enjoy stitching this block.


You can find the free pattern here in my Craftsy Store. 

Another thing I had in a drawer was this beautiful red fabric given to me by a dear friend. With a bit of black, and white, (with a hint of green), it turned into my pair of "Petals and Points" Cushions.


The pattern is in Issue 36 No 2 of Handmade Magazine.



Winter tends to put me in hibernation mode, even though we live in the sub tropics!, so the production line has been pretty slow lately. However last week I did get a bit of a "go on" and completed a quilt and did some decent work on another - secret projects so no photos yet.

Now I'm waiting on the postman to bring me some special fabric. I can feel another quilt coming on!

Happy stitching!
Val

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

How very pretty!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Thank you for the nice 2017 BOM. Very cute