August 24, 2014

Free mini classes


You know the old saying - 
if it's too good to be true, then it probably is!

Well, there is an exception - 
the fabulous Craftsy organisation! 

I joined nearly two years ago, (and it is totally free to be a member), and my experience with this brilliant group only keeps getting better. Not only to do they have the most fantastic online courses, but they also allow independent designers like me to sell my patterns on their website - and they don't charge any commission!

I want to tell you today about their free mini-classes.  I am enrolled in a few of them and they are really ever so useful. This bag-making one sounds great - instructions for two bags and lots of great tips:


Or maybe you would like some ideas for making birthday cards. You'll find a few in this free class:


I'm definitely going to enrol in this sewing machine basics class. I've been sewing for years and yet I'm always picking up new information that I have never heard before:


There are 35 free Craftsy mini classes available in an amazing variety of crafts - jewellery, drawing, cooking, cake decorating, knitting ... Hop over and have a look:

There's only been one thing on my mind now that our visitor has gone - Japan! I've been preparing my applique/stitcheries to take with me. I am so pleased with this new design. It's going to take me for ever to complete because there is so much stitching in it - but that's what I love!


I've found my bag tag ready to put on my suitcase. Isn't this just the cutest?


I've had my hair cut, revised some Japanese phrases, and now it's the mammoth 'last week' countdown. I've got my "to do" list all organised - now to tick off all the jobs!

Have a great week.
Val 


Disclosure: If you become a Craftsy member after clicking on my links, then I will be paid a small commission.

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

I hope you have a wonderful time away Val. EnJoY :)

Zurainny Ismail said...

I think the sewing class looks really tempting... thanks for sharing! :D

Anonymous said...

I agree...love going to Craftsy as much as I love coming to your site.
Carol O

Anonymous said...

Craftsy is a great deal for designers, and for those who want to take classes. I'm glad you keep featuring things about it. I hope your trip to Japan is fabulous, and you come back with major work done on that design ... so I can see more of it! It's all about me. =)

Melody said...

I love Craftsy too. Have a wonderful and safe trip