October 15, 2017

Free Block of the Month Wall Quilt - Block 10


We're developing quite a wardrobe as we work through all the blocks in my free Block of the Month design,
Hand-picked Wardrobe.


So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you.  Col. 3:12

 Here is Block 10 with a sweet little top - easy applique with a little bit of fun outlining:


Hop over to my Craftsy Store and find the pattern here.

Over the next six weeks or so, I am having Craft Stalls at three different events. Originally it was just two, but it's expanded a bit!  


I've continued appliqueing hand-towels. I find these are always popular, but if I don't sell them all, then they make great gifts to have in my cupboard.


Can you tell I have been having fun?


Having done about a dozen towels, I wanted a change so whipped up some purse tissue holders:


They are very quick to make and the fun bit is choosing the fabrics and embellishments:


I have a few busy days coming up, then later in the week I will be thinking about what else I could make for my stalls ... maybe some oven mitts, or coat hanger frocks, or coin purses, or lavender birds???  Such fun having so many options!

Happy stitching.

Val

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thank you for the pattern! Good luck at your craft shows. Love your hand towels.