March 21, 2010

A basket for those Easter Eggs

I just looked at the calendar to find that Easter is only two weeks away!  Maybe you would like to make this sweet Easter basket for your favourite little one to collect their eggs.




A different colour choice and it would be just as suitable for a boy. The pattern is available for purchase here.
And if you hurry, there are just two days left for the special offer - "Buy One, Get One Free". 
....................................................

Remember these ... ? 
   
 
I've had so many comments and queries, I decided it really was time to prepare my Birdhouse Pincushion pattern for sale.There are two patterns included for just $5.  This will be appearing in the Handmade magazine which will be on sale on March 31st, but if you don't have access to the Australian magazine, you can purchase the pattern here.  And get yet another pattern to the same value FREE, if you hurry!

............................................

My darling daughter, Janelle, sent me these photos of her Gifts of Grace blocks.  She finished Block 2 in record time - just a couple of days after I posted it for download! 


Hasn't she done such a lovely job?

......................................

I've posted off my quilt to a magazine, worked on a new wall-hanging design and have been doing some stash-busting this week ... but more about that next time!

Happy stitching.

Val









3 comments:

Allie said...

Val those patterns are too, too darling - I think I could use that basket in my sewing room! Your daughter's blocks are WONDERFUL.

Anonymous said...

hi grandma!
Mum did a great job didn't she!!!!
Its very different compered to yours!

----------

The second pincusion looks different then the other ones you showed us before. Have you made any new projects (beside the blog)??

Love from crispian ccy

Linda in Calif. said...

Your basket looks like it was a lot of fun to make. And the new BOM are very nice!! I'm still working on my butterfly.