October 9, 2009

Block 6 - Free Pattern

1959 must have been a wonderful year! We have just arrived back from interstate having celebrated yet another 50th anniversary. That's the third 50th celebration we have had this year. This one was celebrating the founding of a college and it was fantastic to be able to catch up with so many of our friends from when we were at the college in the 80's. It's amazing how you can just pick up where you left off last time you saw your friends, even if it is 20 or 30 years ago! No doubt that is because these people were really wonderful friends with whom we shared so much of our life over a number of years.

Now we're home again and it is time to let you have the next block in the "What is Love?" free BOM.



You can download the pattern for Block 6 from here.

A number of you lovely people out there have told me you have only just found the free pattern, so I am happy to leave all the blocks on the website in case there are any more new-comers.

There are only three more blocks to add and then I will have some instructions on how to put it all together. I've already started thinking about another free BOM for when the "What is Love?" is finished!

Happy stitching!

Val

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Val for the lovely blocks.....they have been so much fun to stitch.
Hugs, Barb

Wendyb said...

1959 was a GREAT year Val....had to be, my wonderful hubby was born....on Elvis' birthday, nonetheless!!! Must've been something in the water!! I love the sentiments in this BOM and you've already got another in the pipeline????? Wow, you are amazing!
big sugary hugs 'o) Wendy B

B J Elder said...

This is such a wonderful BOM - thank you for it. Haven't been able to start stitching yet, but am saving all the blocks. Also enjoy the selection of colors you are using in it - different, and yet so gorgeous.

Allie said...

OH Val I love this so much - thank you for this lovely design! I can't wait to get started. I'm so behind on all my bom's!

Jytte R said...

I just find your blog 1 month ago and find your free 'What is Love' fantastic. So lovely design. I love this small stitchery but it is a hard job to follow all the BOMs. Thank You so much.

roser said...

Thank you very much!!
petons
roser

Maria del Valle Abad de Pinto said...

Mis saludos Val estan hermosos ¿Que es el amor? ¿La esencia de la vida? Me encanta ya me lo lleve http://tejidosmanualidadesyalgomas.blogspot.com cariƱos

Susan said...

What a lovely site Val. Thank you so much for the wonderful BOMs. I too love your color choices.