January 12, 2020

2020 Block of the Month Wall Quilt

Here it is - my 2020 Block of the Month Wall Quilt: 


I am so happy to present to you 
More precious than Jewels.

This wall quilt was inspired by the wonderful picture we have in Proverbs 31 of a good woman. She sets a high standard and, if you are like me, you might feel that you are a long way from reaching it. However, it is something to which we can all aspire and I hope you will find the words in this quilt a challenge and an incentive to become the woman that God wants you to be.

The quilt measures 32in x 42in (81cm x 107cm) with twelve 6½in square blocks. I intend to give you a new block each month of 2020, with finishing instructions included at the end.


Many of you will know that for many years I issued a Block of the Month Bible design for free. I hope you will understand that my circumstances have changed since so many craft magazines have closed down and I no longer receive income from publications. I therefore need to charge a small amount to cover expenses for this new Block of the Month quilt.

The good news is that each block will only cost $AU 2.50. HOWEVER, if you opt into the programme and pay for the whole design up-front, the 12 patterns will only cost you a total of $AU 15.00, that is just $1.25 per pattern.
That is a saving of 50%!!!

If you want to take time to decide, that is fine and you can join in at any time. You will then receive all the blocks up to the current month initially, then one month at a time after that. The patterns will be emailed each month in pdf format, so please make sure you give me your best email address that allows for receiving these files. 

Join the programme here: 
Yes, I would like to join the 2020 "More precious than Jewels" Block of the Month programme at the cost of $15 for the year.


And here is Block 1
 

As you can see, this is where the title of this design comes from!


It's hard to find a good woman.


 It's a precious thing to find a good woman.

A good woman is worth far more than jewels.

I would like to purchase just Block 1 of the 2020 BOM.

I hope you will join me in the challenge to become that good woman who is far more precious than jewels, while you enjoy stitching this sweet design each month.

Happy stitching.
Val

5 comments:

Joyce Smithson said...

Love the quilt, so I have purchased it. Can’t wait to get started!

Anonymous said...

Hi Val...I would love to join but not sure about the cost. I see AU 15.00, what is that for the US? Also how can I make a payment? Thank you.
Carol Otter

ottersl@pacbell.net

Susan said...

Hi, Val, this is great! I like that it's based on a Proverbs 31 woman. Thank you. I did order the whole year, so I presume when you get around to it, you'll e-mail me block one. =) (gingerkwilt - dezertsuz)

Ann said...

Thanks so much for the BOM. I have several of your patterns and have been following you for years. Of course I paid for the whole year and can't wait to get started.
Thanks Again,
Ann

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

My favorite Bible passage! I've signed up for the year :) xx