January 5, 2020

Block of the Month 2020 coming next week!

Happy New Year
to all my blog friends!

This is a quick note to give you heads-up about my Block of the Month 2020 programme. This will commence next week, beginning 12th January.


The design has 12 lovely stitching and applique blocks which can be made into a quilt, or whatever project you choose.

It is Jelly-Roll friendly, so you can use up lots of your left-overs.


I look forward to seeing you back here next week for the launch!

Happy stitching!
Val

4 comments:

myzbarb said...

I will be here! I love your designs. Thanks for sharing them with us!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh--this sounds and looks like another lovely and fun bom by you--I will be showing up for the party on the 12th--
luv, di

fernandez said...

hola buenaas tardes y feliz año nuevo para usted y su familia,me gustaria participar hay que cumplir con algun requisito
saludos
carmen

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it, thank you!
Carol O