Recently when I was searching through my very full craft drawers, I found some butterflies appliqued to fabric. When I made them a few years ago, I wasn't happy with something about them so they were rejected and didn't end up in the quilt I was making. It wasn't difficult to remove them and reapply them to some new fabric.
Then I found eight quilt blocks I had made, using the same fabric range. I had grand dreams of making them into a quilt 'one day'.
You guessed it - I decided to make us a new tablecloth! A flower was added:
Another flower with a bullion-loop edging, and yes a Suffolk Puff or two (I'm a slow learner, but it's in the middle away from where I would put drinking glasses!)