October 30, 2009

Some new patterns

I have put some new patterns up on my website, five in all, so please go over and have a look.

This is one of my favourite patterns - Country Fruit table runner. I love the traditional country colours and there's some of my favourite fruits on there!



Then I can't help but make more in my cupboard series. I have so much fun creating these interactive pieces for children. In fact there's another one on the drawing board at the moment. Here's the pantry:



and the Refrigerator to go with it:



This sweet little Spring Showers Cushion is now available:



and in time for Christmas, I have released my Vintage Christmas Pudding design. It has a wonderful traditional Christmas Pudding recipe in the centre. This recipe has been handed down through a number of generations of our family and now my children also make it for their Christmas celebrations. Last year my husband and I invited some older single ladies to celebrate Christmas with us. They told me they hadn't tasted Christmas pudding like that since they were really young! It was a real hit! So I am sharing this wonderful recipe with you and instructions on how to print it on the fabric from your computer are included.



Keep an eye out for Block 7 of the "What is Love?" block of the month free design. It will be ready for download soon.

Meanwhile, happy stitching!

Val

2 comments:

karenshopes said...

Fabulous work as usual.I love the christmas pudding idea that would make a great gift.
Karen

Allie said...

WOW! Those are so darling - love love love the pudding one!