October 13, 2019

Handmade gifts ... and 10% discount!

Since gift-giving season is looming up fast, I have put some more handmade items in my Etsy Store. They will make great gifts. There are items suitable for your crafting friend, or for the school teacher, or a family member, or just spoil yourself!

AND

as a bonus for the next four weeks, I am offering a 10% discount on any purchase of $10 or more from my 

I have just one of these great zippered craft pouches left. It is designed to fit a 6 inch hoop, plus your fabric, cottons etc.


... and what about this gorgeous needlebook with lovely silk ribbon embroidery? It is designed to fit your needle packets, with eight pockets inside:


Here is a wonderful stitching compendium. You can keep all your project bits together to carry to your next craft outing:


Hand towels are perfect gifts for the 'hard to buy' people. Here is a selection for you:





These popular pocket notebooks are an inexpensive 'thank you' gift. They are made so that you can remove the notebook when used up and replace it with a fresh one.


These zippered pouches make great cosmetic purses, or pencil cases or thread purse:


I hope you find something there that you like. All the handmade items in my store include free delivery to Australia. If you live elsewhere, please contact me regarding postage costs.

I had promised to show you some more of the 2020 Block of the Month design, but there are so many photos here, that it would just be overload!  It is coming along beautifully and I think you are going to like it as much as I do!

Happy stitching!
Val








1 comment:

Susan said...

Any one of these would make a terrific gift! I'm going to go see what's currently in your shop.